Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Veggie Pasta (oil-free, gluten-free)
This vegan, gluten-free, oil-free sun dried tomato veggie pasta dish is to die for! It is filled with healthy veggies like mushrooms, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, onion, kalamata olives, and garlic.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 8 oz pasta of choice half of a 16 oz bag - I used quinoa pasta from Trader Joe's
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms of choice I used white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Boil water and get your pasta going on the stove.
While your pasta is boiling, chop up the mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute them on medium heat in a non stick pan until soft (you can use a little water if it sticks).
Once your mushrooms and onions are cooked, add in the olives, sun dried tomatoes, and fresh spinach and saute until spinach is cooked down.
Strain and rinse your pasta (only rinse if gluten-free), then add into your sautéed veggies. Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder and lemon juice until combined and pasta is heated through.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can use as little or as much of each veggie as you'd like.
- Feel free to add or omit any veggies - for example, you could add broccoli, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, basil...etc.